- How To Make Spirulina Taste Good
- Raw Carob & Cashew Nut Cookies
- Raw Zucchini Rolls With Hoisin Dipping Sauce
- Yummy Raw Foods I’ve Been Uncooking!
- Raw Peanut Butter Cups Recipe & The Opening Of A Fresh Cacao Pod
- Fresh Fruit With Raw Almond Kream
- Raw Chocolate-Goji Clusters
- Raw Almond Cookies (No Dehydrator Required)
- How To Make Water Kefir & Why It’s Super Healthy
- Raw Shakti Balls – The Best And Yummiest Skin Safe Anytime Snack
- Raw Chocolate Cupcakes Recipe
- Banana And Brazil Nut Breakfast Smoothie
Raw Food Recipe Books That Have Inspired Me
These recipe books are by two of my favorite raw food chefs! I cannot recommend these books highly enough. They make the beautiful process of preparing and eating food so much more luscious and pleasurable.
Kristen Suzanne’s Raw Food Recipe Books!
I’m absolutely in love with Kristen. She has 9 amazing raw food recipe books which are all packed full of incredible food. I’m constantly inspired by her creations and some of her recipes I’ve made over and over again (because I’ve become a little bit addicted!!).
- Raw Entrees
- Raw Desserts
- Raw Salads & Dressings
- Raw Soups
- Raw Sides & Snacks
- Raw Smoothies, Juices, Elixirs & Drinks
- Raw Holidays
- Raw Food Dehydrating
- Ultimate Raw Vegan Hemp Recipes
- Ultimate Raw Vegan Chocolate Recipes
Russell James – UK’s Leading Raw Food Chef
If you want raw food recipes that will impress your friends, grab one of Russell James’ recipe books. This man is incredible. I’ve made his pomegranate cheezecake for a couple of dinner parties and every single female at these parties has requested the recipe and raved about it. This is seriously “pretty” food that is incredibly tasty.
Russell’s recipe books include:
- No dehydrator needed
Russell James also has a home study course – How To Be Your Own Raw Food Chef. Perfect if you’re super keen on getting into raw food, especially if you want to make a real hobby out of it, or even a profession I guess. Like blogging? ;)
Raw For 30 Days Free eBook!
With this eBook you can follow my journey from a SAD (Standard Australian Diet) to Raw Vegan. For 30 days I journal exactly what I ate, how my body felt and how my skin responded.